If you own a Thermador oven and it’s not working correctly, you may need to perform a reset. One of the most common ways to reset a oven is by using the reset button. In this article, we’ll discuss how to use the reset button on a Thermador oven, and what to do if the reset button doesn’t work.
What is the Thermador oven reset button?
The reset Thermador oven is a small button that is usually located on the control panel. It is designed to reset the oven’s internal computer system and restore it to its default settings.
Where is the located thermador oven reset button
The location of the reset button on a Thermador oven can vary depending on the model and type of oven. However, in most cases, the reset button can be found on the oven control panel, which is typically located at the top of the oven.
To locate the reset a Tappan oven button on your specific Thermador oven model, you can refer to the user manual or contact Thermador customer support for assistance. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for resetting the oven to avoid causing any damage to the appliance.
How to use the reset button on a Thermador oven
Here are the steps to follow when using the reset button on a Thermador oven:
- Make sure that the oven is turned off and unplugged from the power source.
- Locate the reset button on the control panel of the oven.
- Press and hold the reset button for approximately five seconds.
- Release the button when the oven’s display begins to flash or beep.
- Wait for the oven to reset and then turn it back on.
What to do if the reset button doesn’t work
If you have tried using the reset button on your Thermador oven and it doesn’t work, you can try the following steps:
- Check the power source – Make sure that the oven is properly plugged in and that the circuit breaker has not tripped.
- Check the control panel – Make sure that the oven’s control panel is not locked. If it is locked, you will need to unlock it before attempting to use the reset button.
- Check the oven door – Make sure that the oven door is properly closed. If the door is not closed all the way, the oven will not function properly.
- Call a professional – If none of the above steps work, it’s time to call a professional. A certified technician can diagnose and fix the problem.
In conclusion, the reset button on a Thermador oven is a useful tool to reset the oven’s internal computer system and restore it to its default settings. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can reset your Thermador oven and get it back to working condition. However, if the reset button doesn’t work, it’s important to check the power source, control panel, and oven door before calling a professional for help.